Wednesday, November 14, 2007

4 New T-Shirt Designs

I've been working vigrously since the past 2 weeks as the holiday season is almost here. Here is result.. 4+ new t-shirt designs plus a Major sale.



Don't miss out as this sale has items under $20 which is really nice considering I put in the best designed items on sale which usually cost around $30 - $50. So take a look I'm sure you'll find gifts for people on your holiday gift list.

I hope these new designs create the buzz as I have spent countless hours designing them. The store is also going through a major design change as its almost a year with the same page design and its starting to get lame. New re-designed site will launch on new year 2008. So get ready, as I have simplified major stuff and have make sure everything is easy for the customer.

Shop TDjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment