Thursday, May 1, 2008

Offensive T-Shirt Section

After reviewing the website (tdjunkie.com) with usability expert "the customer" or should I say "customers" I had to put up new graphics up for the offensive t-shirt section.



I had several customers tell me this question "How come offensive section does not have cool graphics like the humor section ?" I had no answer, or I had part of the answer I'm pretty busy, but I got some time cleared up last week so I went down to my computer immediately and put up new graphics for it.

Now offensive t-shirt section has new graphics and a brand new design "1.800.JUICY4.U" take a look right here.

If you guys ever find any problems with the site then let me know at your earliest convienience, that will be really helpful.

TDjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment