Monday, December 17, 2007

w00t! and Boombox

Hey Readers, last week I played alot of video games, got tired and listened to my boombox while I was doing that an idea clicked in my mind about creating a gaming t-shirt design and boombox design. And off to the computer I went and designed these two great NEW t-shirt designs.

Old Skool Boombox


w00t!



w00t! is word which is often used in the gaming community. w00t belongs to gamers the world over. It seems to have been derived from the obselete 'whoot' which essentially is another way to say 'hoot' which itself is a shout or derisive laugh. But others maintain that w00t is the sound several players make while jumping like bunnies in Quake III. Still others want you to believe that it comes from the phrase 'wow loot' used in multiplayer RPGs many moons ago. And if you can believe it some folks even think it was derived from the gaming phrase, 'We Own the Other Team!' Fiction or fact? I suppose you'll just have to decide it yourself.

You can get both of these t-shirt designs at
TDjunkie.com

Let me know what you think,

TDjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment