Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rock Your Tees

Just recently I was on twitter, when I discovered Rock Your Tees. These guys got some awesome funny sayings on their t-shirt designs, their website is nicely designed and super clean as well.

This week, they are having a huge 4th of July Sale, all tees are $16 till this Sunday, July 5, 2009. Don't Miss it.

While I was there, I noticed a Barack Obama t-shirt which is unique than other t-shirt companies as it doesn't include the words "Hope" or "Progress" written in its design. I was tired and bored looking at those t-shirts all year. Instead, this tee says "Stimulate My Package", which is creative as he is now the President but hasn't done any progress or given any hope that the economy will get healthy again. He has been stimulating financial packages to big companies, what he really needs to do is Stimulate a Package for the people who voted for him.



Make it known what the government can do for you during these tough economic times, wear the "Stimulate My Package" tee and get the word out to other citizens looking at your t-shirt.

More Cool T-Shirts on their website:



TDjunkie recommends buying from Rock Your Tees.
You can follow them on twittter.


No comments:

Post a Comment