Friday, July 27, 2007

[ T-SHIRT DESIGN JUNKIE ] is here....T-shirt companies watch out !

After being with Cafepress.com for 6 years I have decided to go premium. I had way too many free shops with cafepress. To be specific, I had 27 free shops and almost all of them made good profit & hype...but the problem I ran into is that my customers forgot my websites...they often contacted me on myspace about it...the requests were so many that I had to do something significant for my shops. So I decided to go premium...Now all my t-shirt designs are on one website...and that is big...much bigger than any other t-shirt website on the cafepress system..I think so...

The reason why my t-shirt shop is big because my designs are original, unique, creative, funny, and religious. They are all one of kind and I'm proud to say it.

So by going premium, I have eliminated the process of forgetting my website...now all my designs are on tdjunkie.com. I also have 2 other backup url's (t-shirtdesignjunkie.com and tshirtdesignjunkie.com) just in case my customers forget my website again...

My premium shop will include all my famous works demand peace, proud sikh, proud om, the goodfather, sikh religon, funny designs, and brand new designs.

Here are some of the newest designs exclusively available through my shop...
just released 3 days ago...



BUY THEM at [ T-SHIRTdesignJUNKIE.COM ]

I will keep blogging and updating you (my customer) with new desigs, news, and also coupons for you to save money...

[ ONE OF A KIND. PERIOD ]
Due to my unique design process each t-shirt design is as individual as you are.

[ I GOT YOU COVERED ]
I have tees for everyone. Funny tees, Cool tees, Vintage tees, Peace tees, Retro tees, 80's tees, Music tees, Religious tees, Offensive tees, Witty tees, Anti-Bush tees, Graphic tees, Pop Culture tees, Funky tees, Desi tees, Cultural tees, Seasonal tees, Bollywood tees, Black tees, White tees, Mens tees, Womens tees, MySpace tees, Hot tees.....you name it and I have it. Plus, I ship worldwide.

If you don't find what you are looking for, I will custom design the t-shirt just for you. After all, we all want to be special.

[ DIRECT PRINTING ]
My t-shirt designs are printed direct-to-fabric with no transfers. The result is a matte image that moves with the garment because the ink is actually embedded in the fabric for ultimate wearable comfort. After a few washes, you will notice the great durability of Direct Printing. That means greater image staying power. Thanks to my printing partner Cafepress.com.

[ JUNKIE ? ]
One who has an insatiable profound dedication for something. I am dedicated and devoted to design great t-shirts.

That's why the name T-SHIRT DESIGN JUNKIE
Buy a T-SHIRT, and be a unique individual.

TDJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment